ClickCease seamlessly integrates to your Wordpress based website. With just a few clicks you can install the HTML tracking code to your website.
Please follow the next steps:
- Login to your Wordpress back-end.
- On the side menu, click on Plugins --> Add New
3. Search for ClickCease in the top right search field:
4. Inside your Wordpress back-end, click on "Install Now" and wait a few seconds.
5. Click on "Activate"
6. You are set and good to go! you can find the ClickCease plugin in your installed plugin list:
Implementation and activation of the ClickCease plugin replace the need to install the tracking code to your WP landing pages manually because the tracking code is located inside the aforementioned plugin already.
Having the plugin and activating it will make it so that WordPress fires it across all of your landing pages.
Please ask one of our support representatives to check whether or not you've installed it correctly.
If you are still looking to install the tracking code directly to your WordPress website manually without the use of the plugin (for example in instances where certain WordPress themes do not support it), go over the steps in the Manual steps Article.