ClickCease seamlessly integrates to your Wix based website. With just a few clicks you can install the HTML tracking code to your website.
First get your ClickCease tracking code, this can be done by Log in to your ClickCease account, and copy the Tracking code from the Domain settings Area.
Now that you've got the Tracking code, Please follow the next steps:
- Log into your Wix account.
- click "edit site"
- choose "settings" --> "tracking and analytics" from the top menu.
- Click on New Tool.
- select Custom
- paste your ClickCease tracking code into the box titled ‘Paste the code snippet here’.
- Then give the Custom Code a name (e.g. ClickCease).
- In the section ‘Add Code to Pages’ select ‘Load code on each new page’ from the drop-down within the ‘All pages’ part.
- Choose Body-Start.
- Then click on Apply.
- Click publish.
You are now set and good to go!