Welcome to ClickCease!
The first action you have to take is to apply click fraud monitoring to your domain.
In order to monitor your ads against fraud, we use two different methods.
Both methods can be found under "Settings"--->"Monitoring"
1. A HTML tracking code. This code needs to be installed on all landing pages and is used for both Adwords and Bing.
Simply copy the HTML snippet and install it in the body tag of your landing pages.
If you are unsure on how to do so, our staff will be more than happy to assist you in doing so.
For more information regarding the HTML tracking code see here
2. An Adwords tracking template which is to be installed into your Adwords account.
In order to install the tracking template simply follow these instructions:
1. Sign in to AdWords.
2. Click the Campaigns tab.
3. In the left menu, click Shared library.
4. Scroll all the way down and click on VIEW under URL options.
5. Click EDIT next to Tracking template.
6. Copy the above tracking template to your adwords account.
7. Make sure Auto-tagging is set to YES
8. Click SAVE
For more information regarding the tracking template see here
By employing both methods we are able to gather the necessary information in order to decide whether a certain click is fraudulent or innocent.
Then, you should set up automatic IP blocking to your domain.
In order for the automatic IP blocking script to begin running, you must grant ClickCease access to the Adwords account related to the protected domain.
After you purchase a standard or a premium protection package, a dialog box will appear in your dashboard in which you will be asked to input your Adwords client ID:
After entering the Adwords ID, the system automatically sends you an access request to your Adwords account from our ClickCease MCC account. You will then be prompted to an additional dialog box with instructions as to how to accept this request:
Once accepted, the account will have its automatic IP blocking feature turned on within 30 minutes or so.