There are several reasons for not seeing data in your dashboard:
- You have yet to install the tracking code to your landing pages and the tracking template to your adwords account. Both can be found inside your ClickCease dashboard under "Settings"--->"monitoring"
- Your ads are not running.
- You are looking at a time frame in which clicks were not monitored. Simply switch the time frame at the top of the page to the appropriate time frame.
- You are running call-only campaigns. At the moment it is impossible to track call-only ads because the clicker is transferred to a phone number instead of a landing page- accounting for the missing clicks.
- You might've installed a template at an ad or campaign level. This overrides the installation of the ClickCease template in the account level and could account for a discrepancy in clicks. Please remove that template (or merge it with our own template- see our article about merging templates).
- The timezone of your Adwords account and ClickCease account are not aligned. You can change the timezone of your account under "settings"--->"manage account". Times are in UTC.
- When you originally signed up, you misspelled your domain's name. This will prevent clicks from showing up in your dashboard.